Collaborative, customer driven, enthusiastic leader with extensive experience in audio content production, instructional design for training content, working with both internal and external teams, communicating ideas between executive leadership, graphic designers and editors, and finding ways to streamline the process for several entertainment, marketing and educational studios. Expert in training and managing teams, relationship building, talent management and inspirational leadership to create engaging sound design content and maintaining a cohesive look and feel to the company’s brand.
Relevant Work Experience
- Activision Studios, Audio Manager
- Ambrosia Digital Media LLC, Digital Media Expert
- The Criterion Collection and The Voyager Co., Commentary Interviewer & Audio Editor
- Worktank Studios, Digital Media Manager
- Microsoft Office Online, Video Producer
- Digital Audio for Film and Video Instructor, Pasadena Art Center College of Design, 1994 - 1999
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Premiere Pro CC, Photoshop, Audition, Media Encoder, After Effects, Illustrator.
- Final Cut Pro and Final Cut Pro X, Motion, Compressor.
- Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Video Formats and Codecs: MOV, AVI, FLV/ASF, WMV, AVCHD, MP4, H.264, R3D, HDRx, etc.
- Digidesign Pro Tools.
- MFA, Film and Video - Live Action, California Institute of the Arts, Santa Clarita, CA
- BA, Theater – Acting, Lighting & Production, Oberlin College, Oberlin, OH
- AA with Honors, Interactive Digital Media, Shoreline Community College, Shoreline, WA