Collaborative, customer driven, enthusiastic leader with extensive experience in audio content production, instructional design for training content, working with both internal and external teams, communicating ideas between executive leadership, graphic designers and editors, and finding ways to streamline the process for several entertainment, marketing and educational studios. Expert in training and managing teams, relationship building, talent management and inspirational leadership to create engaging sound design content and maintaining a cohesive look and feel to the company’s brand.
Relevant Work Experience
- Ambrosia Digital Media LLC, Digital Media Expert
- Worktank Studios, Digital Media Manager
- Microsoft Office Online, Video Producer
- Activision Studios, Audio Manager
- Digital Audio for Film and Video Instructor, Pasadena Art Center College of Design
- The Criterion Collection and The Voyager Co., Commentary Interviewer & Audio Editor
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Premiere Pro CC, Photoshop, Audition, Media Encoder, After Effects, Illustrator.
- Final Cut Pro and Final Cut Pro X, Motion, Compressor.
- Digidesign Pro Tools.
- Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Video Formats and Codecs: MOV, AVI, FLV/ASF, WMV, AVCHD, MP4, H.264, R3D, HDRx, etc.
- 3 Point Lighting with various lighting kits, on-location and studios.
- Video Cameras: 4K Pros, DSLRs, XDCams, Prosumers, Drones.
- Multi Rotor Drones with Cameras
- MFA, Film and Video - Live Action, California Institute of the Arts, Santa Clarita, CA
- BA, Theater – Acting, Lighting & Production, Oberlin College, Oberlin, OH
- AA with Honors, Interactive Digital Media, Shoreline Community College, Shoreline, WA